Monday 10 April 2017

I am Indian. I am well educated.


Hi all, I am Indian. I am well educated. I am staying in a country where knowledge is measured by marks instead of practical knowledge. 

I am staying in a country where they  ban "Currency Notes" (One of the reason to solve Corruption for better tomorrow ) but never ban's things that are not good for health.  

I am staying in a country where we try to go to other countries and settle there (To get rid of more taxes). 

I am staying in a country where I pay almost half of my bill extra to government (Taxes) when I want to eat food in restaurants.    

I am staying in a country where M.R.P means  Minimum Retail Price (When it comes to Corporate world).  

I am staying in a country where we spend more money in secondary level education then in UG. 

I am staying with people who donates lakhs of rupees to temples instead of donating to poor people. 

I am staying with people who gives lot of food to statue's instead of starving people. 

I am staying with people who asks money to develop my country instead of my knowledge. 

I am staying with people who gets tensed instead of feeling safe, while seeing the people who are working to protect them. 

I am staying with people who are sharing their pains, happiness and etc on the internet instead of their mom/dad/closer once. 

I am staying with people who don't speak/play/enjoy their company when there are near to them and tries to interact with people who are far from them. 

I am staying with children who plays game's on electronic gadgets instead of playing on grounds. 

I am staying with people who secures their  phones and share their pics on internet. 

I am staying with people who wants Medals for their country, but they never encourage their children .  

I am staying with people who sings "National Anthem" every time when they watch movies in theatre but they don't know the meaning of it. 

Still I love My Country because it was my mother land.  

Change can't be get in a single day. A single step from many of us today will become a better tomorrow to our country. 

JAI HIND.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget