Thursday 8 August 2013

In every one life there will be a person........

Hi friends, today I am here to say one thing that every person in the world needs...........

But really I didn't even except to write this post ....but because of someone I am writing this post guy’ss....

Just leave it....

Every person wants a person to share his /her sorrows, happiness, and experiences with some one......That may be girlfriend/boyfriend/father/mother /sister /brother /lover......

But most of us will select boyfriend/girlfriend/sister........then other’s........ (Guys boyfriend/girlfriend is different from lover)

Then I want to ask some questions.....

“What is real pain?”

 “If someone is not at all bothering about you then also if you care about 
them....what is it known as?”

“If a certain person is bad also you like them ....what is it mean?”

“In the life there are many persons....But You will select one only....WHY?”

“You will share all the things in the life with one only....WHY?”

“If he/she ignores you but you can’t forget them....WHY?”

And many more questions in my mind just going on..........

Once I asked the same questions to god but in dream he just said ask your mind. My mind said I don’t know just ask your heart....My heart said I also don’t know....just ask your soul......It also not replied......Then I just seeing in the mirror asking myself ....”WHY WHY WHY ????”

But at last it also not replied me.......:(

Now I just want to say my answers to the questions asked above......

Q) “What is real pain?”
A) If you believe a person more than yourself......If that person left you alone without saying any reasons/because of some people .......That is "REAL PAIN".

Q) “If someone is not at all bothering about you then also if you care about them....what is it known as?”
A) This question no one in this world can be answered because no one knows the reason behind it........:(

Q) “If a certain person is bad also you like them ....what is it mean?”
A) It may be because of the over belief on the person...........

Q) “In the life there are many persons....But You will select one only....Why?”
A) This question also can’t be answered by anyone in this world.....

Q) “You will share all the things in the life with one only....WHY?”
A) This is because of the faith on a particular person........

 Q) “If he/she ignores you but you can’t forget them....WHY?”
A) It may be because of love/friendship/a great relationship that can’t be described in words...........

Friends by this post I just want to say something to you.....

If you believe a person /someone believes you don’t lose that person....If you lose you are the big looser in the world.........

Now a days because of small reasons/sometimes without reasons/because of the words said by some people don’t leave /lose such a person in your life..............

Because in every life there must be a Person to share your sorrows /happiness till you get certain age with mom/sister/brother then after friend with whom you/he shares till marriage....After marriage with wife/husband.....

The main reason for writing this post is of some people in my life where I sawed....

“I don’t regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because whatever I've done, I must done something right because I ended up with you”

“God gives us two gifts, one is chance and the other is choice, chance I have friends, And choice to select the best ones like you”

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend is a choice, but failing in the friendship is not only in my hands...”


Some say friendship......some say love.......But you must be clear.....


If you accept this then just pass it to your friends...........                                                          
                                                                    -Your’s Santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget