Wednesday 12 March 2014

My friends in B-tech and about them......

Hi friends, this may be my last post in my b-tech life.... so I want to say about my friends, sisters in our college....

First day in my college life I meet my friend charan who wrote inter 2nd year exam beside me....

After almost all became good friends to me.... I want to thank every friend in my life that who had supported me a lot to improve myself....before starting my post...

I don’t know with whom to start my post .... There are no priorities ...

First I want to say about a friend “Anantha” she is a good friend as well as somewhat naughty also.... She was an only person whom I say in my life who speaks with me with a smile always......

“Lakshman” he is a person with whom I always crack jokes and play a lot with.... I really want to say that he is a unique person till now I saw in my life......I really don’t know time if I am with him......

“Medha” he is the reason to start my blogging.... I want to say “Thank you dude”..... I had many ideas as well as many things to share with my friends then he said about “Blog”....

“Vivek” he is a guy who looks like innocent but he was crazy.... ;) with whom I regularly chat ...."I really don't know time if I am with him....

“Sania” she is the first girl with whom I chatted in my fb....

“Hema” she is one of the friend with whom I get laugh all the time.... and I even get laugh when she was angry also......;) The specialty of her was the persons who was around her will also laugh with her...(without knowing the joke)

“Lakshmi Mounika” she looks like innocent but she was so intelligent....

“Asha” she is a good friend who will help me during labs.....

“R.Santosh” he is a person who looks “posh” always.... but a nice guy because he speaks always true with all.... (as per my knowledge)

“Shantha Ram” I can describe him with a single word “Laughing Buddha“ I think there is no need more to explain about him....

“Vamsi” called as “Mahesh of CSE”.... he is mad about Mahesh babu.... I can’t know why.....

“Sailesh” I can’t even describe him but I can say in one word “Our lovely CR of CSE”

“Sukanya” She is the only person I sawed writing notes in 8sem’s.... she was so great..... and a nice friend to all because almost all of us depends upon her notes ......... :P ;)

“Shruty” she is a nice and a good friend to me....

“Reshma” she is a girl who always is active in the class to crack jokes.... to be crazy.... and many more....

“Kiran” he is a person who always do something to me... but I take it as easy ....

“Vastav” he is a good friend and a naughty friend....

“Sunny” I think he is the only person who can imitate any one in our cse .......

“P.Srikanth” he is the first whom I call “BAVA” not only I but max all of us....(Note: only boys.... no girls )

“Chary” he is a guy whom I cannot describe in one word even in one page also....

“Bhargavi” she is a good friend ... who always say “Hi santosh ... how are you?” .... I really want to thank god for giving such a friend to me....

“Bharadwaja” he is person who called as “BABA” .... I always ask his name spelling..... (Now also I wrote his name from FB)


“Parvesh” he is called as “DUDE” who looks good.... and was a good friend....

“Koutilya” many may not know this name but he was famous by name “Bond”....he is the only person with whom I spoke 45min in phone in my life.....

“Ashok” he is called as “Darling”...

“Sundeep” he is the person who irritates me always .... and who makes me laugh all the time....

“Nagaraju” he is a person who looks naughty for me all the time....

“Manoj” he is a silent guy.... he was really intelligent guy but many of us may not know that....

“Sasank” he is a good friend... “who don’t know who is what”

“Ravi teja” he is the person whom I shout all the time.... :P with love....

“Ghousia” she is a person who has many doubts and I think no other get that much doubts in the world....... ;)

"Monika" she is the girl I think who says about her name that not "Mounika" its "Monika" .... she was good and nice friend to me....

“Sai Mounika and Mounika” (juniors)  there is nice sisters and good sisters to me.... with whom I crack jokes.... I thank them for baring me till now and for future also ..... Both are 2 eyes to me...

Many more friends like ravikanth, Ashok, Narendra, srikanth, Manikumar, maneedra, madhav, Dileep, Saichand , chary, siva, shyam, eshwar, deepak, kothaya, praneeth, koti, chaitu.... all are good friends.


Another friends like bagi, monika, nandini, bhavana, navya, chinari, yasodha, shanthi, farzana, anusha, divya, purnima, nazeen, madhuri, shilpa and many more are good friends.....



Friends comment something about me......

Sorry guys if I had hurt you in the post or in life.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget