Thursday 27 March 2014

Two important persons in my life......

Hi friends, in my last post I am not able to describe about two important persons in my life.... because I dedicated it to my friends....

I can’t believe until now how they both came close to my heart....That two persons are “my sweet sister’s” and knowingly or unknowingly. What a coincidence they both names are same “Mounika”. That may be god’s craziness.... and another crazy was that both were come into my life on same month...... (But different years)

Before starting about description and how they have came into my life.... I want to thank GOD & LBRCE for giving me such a cute, naughty, sweet, crazy sisters to me....... :)

First I want to say about “SAI MOUNIKA” ..... She came into my life on 8th jan 2013.....:) I still remember that day till now...

She is a person who always made me angry.... and I too enjoy that movement.... who likes me and I too.... When I saw her 1st time I not even thought in my dream also .. I would talk with her and she plays an important role in my life..... She is a so busy person and never do some work or thing that I say to her/she says to me on time.... (That may be knowingly or unknowingly....)

Second I want to say about “RANIMOUNIKA”.... who came into my life on 26th jan 2014......:)

She is a person “who gets me laugh all the time” (because of her behaviour).... she looks like a small kid to me always.... and with whom I want to argue always which give me so much happiness(Kick) in this world.... who always care me and whom I think always that she had food or not.... 

She is a person who always cries for a simple reason (sometimes I get depressed sometimes angry also.....) She is a person who gets depressed for a simple reason....

Sometimes I was jealous of both because of their attitude towards other.... because their attitude was awesome than me.....

One sister makes me angry and I will make angry to another sister ........:P  :)

I may not able to talk with you all the times but I would think you all the time sisters..... I may not say “hi” “how are you??” or some other.... it may be due to some reasons but my heart always thinks about you....

Sister’s whenever you need a help/you where in some problem just think about me” I never say No to you” because helping sisters made me so much happy...



But at last I am afraid of losing them in my life.....

At last a small wish for me to god that to keep our relationship same as now lifelong.......


I really miss you sister’s ......... :’(  But I am sure that I will never forget you until my last breath.... and I  may not take care about you but my heart will take care all the time......

Sisters I had gave assignments to both of you.... you must submit them before I leave the collage.... I never forget them...... :p ;) :)






Comment about me on the comment box.....
                                                                          -Your's santoshklpkl





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget