Friday 13 September 2013

Corruption???


Hi friends, Today I am here to say you about “CORRUPTION” ..... Before saying about it I just want to ask you small questions......

You may think it may be tough....but it is so simple..... J

1) In any situation you have given corruption (money etc....)??

2) In any situation you had corrupted??

 Just think for a while and continue reading.......










If you said “YES” to the 1st question you are right....else you had said yourself wrong......

If you said “YES / NO“it may be correct / wrong....

You may just think “HOW THIS FELLOW CAN SAY I SAID WRONG FOR THE 1st QUESTION???? “

Wait wait! I am here to say you the answer and I am sure that you will really satisfied by my answer......... J

Normally, when we hear the word “CORRUPTION” we get first money into our mind.....

But not only money there are many things .......

In everyone life at any particular time we will give corruption..../we tries to give..... In many ways:-

Ø A father gives corruption to his child to eat food..... (If you eat this I will take to that place..... & If you take this injection I will give you a chocolate(self experience..:P) )

Ø Many of our parents will say us if you get good marks I will buy a new bike/dress for you....

Ø Many of us .... not many, all of us even corrupting god also.... if I get a job in good company I will give my 1st salary.... & some of us if I clear all subjects then I will come to your temple... & so many..........

Ø If a boy friend hurts his girl friend he must give some gift to cool her......... :P

Ø If husband hurts his wife then gives some gift to his wife......:P
( name is gift but it is corruption)  

Many of us knowingly or not knowingly we will give corruption in some other way to anyone.......

Even to god we are giving corruption.....what a world..... And a small doubt guys.... God gave us money and we are giving it back to god again 
who gave us...........

At last guys I just want to say to all of you that “Please don’t corrupt GOD also, Instead of giving god back just spent it for poor people who not even had food to eat “

The main reason behind writing this post is “I saw many people who are just spending lakh’s of rupees for developing a temple/ donation for the temples and many more like this.... I don’t say not to spent....I just say spent some money for poor people/to educate poor people in that what you give to god.....”

I don't say every thing is corrupted.... I just want to say "Don't corrupt GOD........ " 

“GOD IS ONE, So why different temples...........?? And so many number of temples?? “

                                                           Your’s santoshklpkl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget