Thursday 3 October 2013

Did You remember this day??

Hi friends, Did you remember this day ???

If “YES” Then continue reading.........

If ”NO” also continue reading but just think a while and continue reading........... :)

This is the same day we had meet each other before 3years back.... At that day we may not know each other.... we just have met as strangers but now we are friends........... :)

At the first day of my college life many questions are there in my mind ...... but most of them have been cleared............ :)

Before this day I had very less friends to speak/fight/discuss many things ....



But after that day I acquired many friends .... to do all naughty things/good things as well as bad things also ........ :P

The main reason of writing this post is share my feeling on you......

I had learnt many things from many friends .... l thank every friend who helped me in success in my life till now.....

Some helped me in labs, some in clearing my doubts, some by saying new technologies, some to learn many things in my life....... 


This college had gave me good friends, naughty friends, good sister and some crazy friends also......... :P :)

I thank every lecture who helped me ...... and I had learnt many things from them also ........ J

I had went a trip.... I had enjoyed by doing coding with my buddies 24hours..... Farewell day.... freshers day.... fest....annual day.... these are the sweet memories in my life.....

My last wish is “Our friendship may continue till my last breath “

At last I just want to say sorry if I had hurt you any time ..... It may be due to “In tension” but not “Intention” ..... please excuse me once.... and be ready for another chance ..... :P (because I think I hadn't hurt anyone in any situation) ......


                                                                      -Your’s Santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget