Saturday 3 August 2013

Friendshipday...........

HI Friends, this is the last friendship day in our collage life.......I just want to share my experiences in the collage life......

We have done many things in these 4 years of b-tech life.......When we had joined in this collage 1st day each other don’t know about others.....When I had entered in to the class room there are many question’s in my mind????

Whether I can adopt myself to this culture.....

What type of friends I will get.........

What type of persons will be there in the college ........

And many more .........:(

I still remember my 1st day ....... When we started to go collage, car has been troubled....... :( .So I have decided to go to college by bus...when I had entered in to the bus ....I had seen a person & shocked....(who had seated beside me in the inter final exams).....

I just asked where are you going???

He answered I am going to college.........Then I had asked him which college you had joined?? He replied “LBRCE”

Then a small happy in my heart!!!!!

We went to college........Then there I had sawed two more friends who had been joined same branch.......(YAHOOOO!!!!!!) J

In 1st Year 1st sem – I had gained few friends ..... and enjoyed full semester....... I had missed fresher’s day........

In 1st year 2nd sem – I had sawed different characters & even that effected me.........:P . I enjoyed Annual day with my friends at night by shouting & also went to a movie with my classmates (1st time).......till now I had remembered that day......

In 2nd year 1st sem – I enjoyed with my friends & this is the semester where I had started to talk with all my classmates ........ A Small misunderstanding with my friend.......

In 2nd year 2nd sem - I had enjoyed with my friends in hailand....... the next day I went to shiridi with my friends (This is the first time in my life to go with my friends to another place....)

In 3rd year 1st sem – We almost 20 members went to Vizag to Andhra University.......We enjoyed a lot in that 5days trip.........Wowzapp it is another memorable day in my collage life (without sleeping more than 24 hours........) where I have learnt many things........

In 3rd year 2nd sem – This semester almost enjoy........YAPPON, Garden party with my friends where we had laughed almost the time we had spent till day I use to see videos and laugh........:), Fest is the another day where I have learnt many things like management skills, team work skills, the importance of time......., Farewell is the day where I had communicate with my friends and planed a event on that day.............



At last now I am in 4th year 1st sem may this sem also become a nice & memorable in my life..........:)

I thank each and every member in my life because I have learnt some thing of them........

I thank each & every friend who had helped me in any situation & friendship is not only helping but also understanding..........

“HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY GUY’s”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget