Tuesday 17 January 2017

Trees are like our parents....

Hi friends, today I want to share a small story with you guys. That touched me a lot when have read it.

Story:

Once upon a time there was a huge apple tree. A little boy used to play near the tree, he would search for a juicy apples, play along side the tree and rest under the tree shade.

The tree was overjoyed after meeting the little bundle of joy.

One day, the tree was surprised to see the boy approaching with sad face. "Come and play with me", the tree asked the boy.

Then boy replied, "I am no longer a small kid to play around trees". I want toys, I need some money to buy them.

Tree replied, Sorry I had no money to give you. But you can pickup all my apples and sell them.

Then boy grabbed all the apples and went happily,

Many days went, but there is no sign of boy. Tree was waiting for his friend.

One day tree saw his friend, the little boy had grown up to a big man. Come and play with me, the tree said.

I can't play with you now. I had family and we need a house for shelter, Can you help me??, the man replied.

Sorry I had no house, but you can chop off all my branches to build your house, tree replied.

The man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see his friend leaving with smile again.

The man returned one evening "Come and play with me ", the tree said.

I am getting old, I want to go for sailing to relax for myself. Can you give me a boat??, said the man.

"Use my trunk to build your boat", he went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

The man returned after many years.

Sorry boy I have nothing to give now, tree said with a pain in his voice.

No problem, I had no teeth to bite any apples and I am too old to climb any tree, the man replied.

I just need a place to relax all these year, the man replied.

"Old trees are the best place to sit down. Come, sit on me and relax", the tree replied.

The man sat down, the tree was glad and smiled with tears.

Our parents too are like trees. They give us what they have.

                                                                                                                   Your's,
                                                                                                                   Santoshklpkl




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget