Saturday 3 May 2014

All the best for your future guys .....

Normally I don't know the meaning of  "HAPPY" till I meet you guys.... I am happy so much today and what I have learnt till today all because of you friends....

I believe in one quotation "FOR EVERY PERSON THEY WILL BE A ONE TALENT"..... Some people know about that talent and try to prove they self and some will search where it was but they don't have faith on themselves.......


Friends first believe yourself and then listen to other words ....


For every question they will be a answer same for every human life they will be a reason behind it.....


Try to focus on what you were interested and then on others....


Atlast I am sure that I don't want to miss a single friend in my life.... Now we may not meet each other and may not chat but after few years we will meet each other surely .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget