Wednesday 30 April 2014

Are you ready for learning new technology ???

Hi friends, from very few days I was just thinking what to do with my knowledge?? How was it useful to me and to my friends??

Once I had opened my blog.... Then one thing came into my mind... why I can’t use this as interface between me and my friends to share my knowledge....

At last I decided to post about “ASP.NET  Technology”. It was used to design Mobile apps, Websites .... J

Most of the students in the final year try to do websites... They prefer JAVA for that because they have no proper knowledge about other languages like C#,PHP,VB ....

But I can help you a little bit by sharing C# for you ..... J

Some are interested to learn new languages. So I will start to share about ASP.NET what I know .....

I don’t know much about Mobile apps.... but I know a little bit about how to create websites using ASP.NET.


Guys who are interested to learn ASP.NET be ready they are one more week.... I will start posting posts about classes that are useful to you to create a project by your own .....  

Follow http://icancreatemylife25aspdotnet.blogspot.in/ for ASP.NET classes ....... 

                                                                          -Your's santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget