Sunday 24 March 2013

What I had learnt that day....:) Thank you frds...:)


                                             
Hi frds, today I just want to share what I had learnt yesterday by doing (one of the) coordinator in paper presentation session ..........:)

1st I had learnt “Time Management” from the people who had presented ppt’s....:)

2nd I had learnt “Team work” because without it the we may not be success....:)

3rd I had learnt “How to talk with different people in different situations“so that the we can convince others who came to give ppt’s .....:)

4th I had learnt “If we love what we do then it will be completed successfully”.....:)

5th I had learnt “If we do any work with a small smile it will forgive us from many pains” (you may feel it like a joke while reading) this because it had forgotten my starvation..........:P

6th I had learnt “We must be cool while doing work” because if we won’t then it may not change what we are doing......:)

At last but not least just I want to say thank's to my friends who had with me till the event has been completed.....:)
                                                -Your’s Santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget