Saturday 9 March 2013

sand clock



Hi frdsss, Today I am here to say u what had stroked to my mind When I sawed that....
Are you thinking what may be that????
Wait I am here to say that only.....That is sand clock....:)
Normally so many will say that “It shows time(in olden days)” & some say that “It is fun for small children” ,But my heart said me different from that all.....:)
Are you just thinking what may be it....??
That is sand clock says us many thinks,
“1st it says us time is very precious”
”2nd it says that once we lost we can’t get it Back”
“3rd it says that once doing anything think a wise”
“4th while you are saying anything think a bit(since words can’t be taken back)”
“5th yoU may laugh while reading this, it says that we can take back (mentioned above) only when world has been reversed(means reversing the sand clock)”

                                           -Your's santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget