Wednesday 20 February 2013

Family & love


“FAMILY & LOVE”


Do u think any time while eating r doing some work about ur mother r bother r sister r brother????????.
NO! , is the answer from 99% of us. U may say that no I usually think of that person’s only. But “U can’t lie to ur heart........ :)“
Today just I want to share about my opinion only & if u like it then hit like else leave it.....:)
Then u may thinking what he saying something else & not coming to the topic...while reading this u may laugh..... :)
Just I want to say u that while u r thinking that ”someone is loving U & atlast u know that no she/he is not loving me” JUSt think about ur family r frdsss just really love u sooooo muchhhh & think that his/her lost a good person & say tq becaz u showed me a new path to my new life...
Atlast I want to say u that “ life is too short, Grudges r a waste of  perfect happiness, Laugh WHEN u CAN, apologize when you should & let Go of what you can’t change, love deeply forgive quickly, take chances, Give everything and have no regrets....,life’s too short to be unhappy, U have to take GOOD with the BAD, smile when Ur SAD, LOVE what u got & always forgive, never FORGET, Learn from ur mistakes, but never regert”

                                                                                    -your’s santoshklpkl

2 comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget