Tuesday 12 February 2013

Do you want to use 10 usb's once ???



Ø My heart asked me why u have created this blog?? .Then I said my heart that only one answer “ just I want to share the new things what I know to my frdssss”. Then my heart asked me another question.
Ø Can u guess that?????
No? Then I will only say that question
“Why r u posting always ? & do u think all of ur frds read the posts.”
Then I answered “ S “ Why not???
Then my heart asked me another question “then how many frds of u are keeping likes to ur post’s??”
Then I answered “I want to share what I know But not likes r comments”.
Ø K leave it frds Atlast today I want to share u that “We might thought so many times why can’t we use more than 1USB at a time with single slot. While reading this u may think About what he is saying???? . I hear to say u in market a product was released that what we want really.  See it frdss

                                                               -Your’s santoshklpkl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget