Saturday 3 December 2016

Made Flipkart to deposit cash in My Bank Account

Laziness : What's the laziest thing you've ever done?

While I am surfing on internet I have read this post and want to share it to you guys....

A little Background:
I did this act of laziness and craziness in my college days. I was in final year of my engineering and final semester. This period should be declared as lazy Period of Life. I had INR 300 cash with me and I had to deposit them in my account. The bank was far from hostel and opposite direction of market. I procrastinated for 2-3 days and did not go to bank. Finally I found this Idea.

I searched on flipkart a product from clothing/footwear worth 3000. I found shoes worth 3099 and I ordered them to my hostel room on COD. Now the product came to me in the morning and I filed its return just after receiving and flipkart accepted the request. The delivery boy came in evening and collected the product. The refund in case of COD is processed by NEFT and flipkart asks the details of Bank account, IFSC etc. I entered my bank account details while processing the return. I got my refund next day by NEFT in my bank account... :)

Share Your Laziest thing you have ever done with us!!

                                                                                       -Your's Santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget