Thursday 9 July 2015

My next App.... "Yoga Mudra's"

Here comes my next app theme...

Reasons to develop this app:

Now a days only 3 things had become main for every one...

1)Money

2)Health

3)Time

I selected "Health".Do you know that, "By doing small exercises with hands can cure many diseases??"

"So many spends lots of money and time to keep the body healthy.."

By practising small hand mudras you can get many advantages like fitness, concentration,to decrease blood pressure and many more advantages.

My app "Yoga Mudras"... Modules
1) What is Yoga??
2) What is Yoga Mudra??
3)Types of Yoga Mudras(How to do,Benefits,Caution).
4)Reminder/Alarm that reminds you to do specific mudra.
5)Ailments (You can search your problem it shows what mudras you can practice to overcome that problems(like BP,Kidney problem,Concentration etc..)).

App will be soonly published in "Windows Phone Store".

Please give your feedback(Comments/Personal Message) if you think that any feature I can add to my app, that helps you alot...

I always Believe "Sharing can help you alot to improve".... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget