Tuesday 7 January 2014

Some Greatest Pains in the World .....

Hi friends..... I am trying to write this post from many days........ But after a long time it happened ...........

Today I want to say some “GREATEST PAINS IN THE WORLD”....
Pains means not like heart attack, etc...... ;)

I can’t say all the pains.... but I will say some what I had experienced and some I saw.....

Greatest pains in the world......

“When someone who loved you the most but you can’t say them.....”

“Trying to act as unknown person outside.... but you has some feeling in heart and can't able  to tell them........ “  

“Someone misunderstood you ..... Without a reason/sometimes words said by others”

“After breakup in a great relationship.....“

“Trying to be strong enough outside...... but not like that inside”

“Try to act has an enemy outside... but inside as a friend”

“Talking to a person with smile but you don’t like that person....(due to many reasons) “

“Giving value to a person who not even bother about you”

Many more like this.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget