Wednesday 13 November 2013

Are you unhappy ??

Hi friends, how are you ??

Fine ?? You may just thinking now if not

what will you do for us??

I may not solve it completely but I can say you the simple way to reduce the pain/sorrows......

Most of us.... may shout at god (statue) what can I do??

What is happening ?? Help me.... like this so many more....

But most of us forget that god gave us by birth to all of us..... The best gift from god to us.....

Think a while for few seconds what is that and continue reading.....

The best gift is "SMILE"...... (while reading this line you may observe a cute smile)

You may just thinking to ask me another question (guess) what can it do for us ??

SMILE can do wonders in the world..... like



Ø It controls the blood pressure of a person.
Ø It can reduce the pain in our heart (I do the same).
Ø The best punishment to the people who are jealous of us.
Ø It can change the mood of a person.
Ø It can forgive a lots of sorrows. (Children smile to their parents)
Ø It starts a good conversation between two persons( unknown and known persons)

So friends let us always try to smile.... If you don't believe my words just do it for few days then ask yourself..... Otherwise observe the behavior of others towards you .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget