Wednesday 3 July 2013

Happy Birthday frds..............


The month I liked the most in my life is “JULY”.....You may just thinking why??

Because this month I get more chocolates more than any month......:P :D
What a month......It’s of all birthdays.......not 1 or 2 it is more then 10.........

July 2- (Yasoda) she is nice friend to me.......

July 4-(Medha) He is an unique person that I had never seen such a friend in my life & future also.....and who is the person  said me about Blog......   

July 6(Vivek) He is a  friend who plays with me in the class and crack jokes with me.....and when I talk with him I even don’t know the time......... 

July 7(Deepika) She is a nice friend to me.....Who looks like innocent.....but not like that.......:P

July10 (Sohail) He is friend to me from UKG and till know.....who entertains me in collage bus and share everything with me...... :)

July 13(Mounika) She is a nice friend to me......who always thinks about education.....:P but talks with me nicely ............... :)

July 17(Kiran) He is also a unique person in my life.....who always disturb in the class......but when he do that I just get laugh & also a type of entertainment to me...........:P J

July 20(P.Ashok) He is a nice friend to me....I call him “Darling”..........he is a nice person .....who usually talk’s with me every day...... J

July 21- First while seeing the date you may just thinking that, “what this person forgotten to specify the name of the person”....No,This is a special day that consists of 3 birthdays in our branch only.....Koti reddy, chary, swamy.......... I use to talk them less but the distance between the hearts is also less....

July 24 (Anantha) She is a good friend in my life.....who speaks with me always with smile......but I always think how it is possible???....:P

July 29(Madav) He is a  friend who always helps me in the lab..... J

July 30(Ashok) He is a nice friend who talks less with me but  closer to my heart......... J




(At last I just want to say sorry if I had wrote anything wrong in this post)


                                                                               -Your's santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget