Saturday 8 June 2013

He his an "HERO"....


Hi friends, today I am here to say you about  a great person.....:).

“Are you thinking who may that?”.....:)

The great person name is STEVE JOBS”......:)


Before saying about him I just want to say you” Why I kept this post?”

One of my friend asked me one question when I had created my blog, “what type of blog is yours?” (it mean which type of posts did u want to post)

Does u know what answer I had given?

That is “ALL I KNOW”. Then he asked me another question “Then no one will show interest to search r see your blog”

Then I just laughed at him & said “IF I use to post always about one only (like technology r study) then no one get interest to see my blog all the time”......:) Friends “will u support my answer are my friend answer?” (be open to say anything about my blog to me).

“Are you just thinking when did he will say about steve jobs?” Wait I am saying.......:P

STORY

Steven Paul Jobs was born in San Francisco on February 24, 1955 to two university students, Joanne Carole Schieble, of Swiss Catholic descent, and Syrian born Abdulfattah "John" Jandali, who were both unmarried at the time. Jandali, who was teaching in Wisconsin when 
Steve was born, said he had no choice but to put the baby up for adoption because his girlfriend's family objected to their relationship.

The baby was adopted at birth by Paul Reinhold Jobs (1922–1993) and Clara Jobs (1924–1986), an Armenian American whose maiden name was Hagopian. 

The Jobs family moved from San Francisco to Mountain View, California when Steve was five years old. The parents later adopted a daughter, Patty. Paul worked as a mechanic and a carpenter, and taught his son rudimentary electronics and how to work with his hands. The father showed Steve how to work on electronics in the family garage, demonstrating to his son how to take apart and rebuild electronics such as radios and televisions. As a result, Steve became interested in and developed a hobby of technical tinkering.

Clara was an accountant who taught him to read before he went to school. Clara Jobs had been a payroll clerk for Varian Associates, one of the first high-tech firms in what became known as Silicon Valley.

Jobs attended Cupertino Junior High and Homestead High School in Cupertino,California . At Homestead, Jobs became friends with Bill Fernandez, a neighbor who shared the same interests in electronics. Fernandez introduced Jobs to another, older computer whiz kid,Steve Wozniak (also known as "Woz"). In 1969 Woz started building a little computer board with Fernandez that they named "The Cream Soda Computer", which they showed to Jobs; he seemed really interested.

In 1976, Jobs and Wozniak formed their own business, which they named "Apple Computer Company" in remembrance of a happy summer Jobs had spent picking apples. At first they started off selling circuit boards.

(MUST READ) Does you know that Steve jobs would go 7kms every day for food in temple.....:( Because of poor.....:(

This is 1st apple computer



Great Quotes of Steve jobs

Being The Richest man in the century Doesn’t matter to me....Going To bed at night we’ve done something wonderful............ That’s what to me”

“ Have a courage to folloe your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you true want to become”

“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and follower”   
                                                        -Your’s santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget