Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy mothers day......



Hi friends, today I am here to say u a great story and I think u will like it really.....

Before reading this post i just want to ask u some thing if u like this story then tell to your friends..........

I want to say to your mother “happy mother’s day aunt and I thank you for giving me such a nice friend to me.....;)”

Friends before saying story just I want to answer yourself few questions.... In any situation you have hutted your mother then say sorry...... (she will 100% excuse you friend)

Story:
     Once upon a time they is a mother. She has only one eye. She had one child....his friends usually imitate him that his mother had only one eye.......

But when the same question asked by the child to his mother just she laughed & said nothing ......

The child always tell to his mother “why I have born to you????? Ho god I don’t want this mother”

After some days the child became elder and left her mother and was living at some where far from her............The man had 2 children when they was playing in the garden suddenly they ran to the father by shouting......

The man came out and say the old women & do you know what a foolish question asked by him “Why you  had came here & how much dare you have to fear my children get out from here”

The mother tried to say something to the man but he didn’t listen to her words......:(

Next day the mother died.......:’( and she wrote a letter that ” You have met an accident at your young age then you have lost one eye but I don’t want to see my child with one eye so I gave my eye to you my child........but I am happily leaving this world that your are happy”

So friends respect mother’s she always say good to us....& don’t under estimate her at any time. For not only that reason but your mother may give you many things at many times like food items without eating her”..........


                                                       -Your’s santoshklpkl  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget