Sunday 14 April 2013

Happy bday Frdss u may like this.......:)


Hi friends, today I am writing this post for a special purpose.....& this post is differ from all the posts that I had posted before.......:)

Before saying about the special....I just want to ask u that “what month is this?”...

You may just think “You crazy ! You don’t know that also”

But I know that .......:P This is april.........:) & special of this month is 6 friends (my classmates) having their birthdays that is in 8days only (17,18,19,20,22,24).........

Just I want to wish my friends in a special manner for there birthday’s......

17th one of my best friend “who always crazy with me & also make me angry all the time......:D” The name of that friend is “Sundeep”

18th he also my friend “who talks with me less but good in behaviour with me all the time & friendly also“ The name of that friend is “Maneendra”

19th he is man that is special in my life “who always sits beside me & we all call him as “Mahesh” but I call him “peta”...:P The name of that friend is “Vamsi”

20th he is a special person not only for me but to all cse & that is our CR “we always call him as Stylishhhhhhh” The name of that friend is “Sailesh”

22nd he is the person “who sits beside me in lab & help me if anything goes wrong in lab...(no output)” The name of that person is friend is “Sasank”

24th she is also a good friend to mee.......:)

Atlast I just want to wish u all at a time...........

Wish u many more happy returns of the day & I wish god to help u to reach goals easily”



“A Good friend is hard to find
                               Hard to Lose
                                 & impossible to forget.....
                                              Your’s Santoshklpkl
                              

2 comments:

  1. i too wish them ... to have wonderful days... on their bdays..

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you get everything in your life,May success be your partner at every stage of life. Advance Happy Birthday wishes 2 all...njoyy :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget