Monday 28 January 2013

HOW A PHONE CHANGED INTO TAB????




Before reading this I just I want to know “What had came into your mind while reading the heading of the post???”. I am here to share my happiness to my frdsss that “I had owned a tab....:)”
Just I need to say “How a phone has changed into tab”
Ø 1st I went to a shop to buy a new phone. Once my heart said me why can’t you just see Tab.???????
Ø Then I just saw Hcl tab then my heart just saying you take this only but my sister just saying that take Samsung S duos.
Ø At last a lot of fight between my heart & my sister ....:P my heart only won just saying that I had an bad habit that normally my phones will slip my hands...:p (means thrown away when I get angry)
Ø At-last but not least I owned a new Hcl tab.........:)
                                                                  -Your’s Santoshklpkl

2 comments:

  1. neku kopam kuda vasthunda??? and tab repu teskura clg ki....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. s naku kopem vastadi ra & chupista le repu coll lo

      Delete

Twitter Bird Gadget